Tuesday, February 24, 2009

try writing while u're sick!

Cypresses With Two Figures

it has been a really long 4 days since my last post...
last weekend i had a really bz two days i had two prepare for a dinner show and i had to participate for a bowling comp...

basically i lost the competition...(got 4th)
i made several mistakes during the show...

but i had a really good tyme doin both...
it was a long tyme since i had tyme to hang with pjan, ruud, pah and shahir...
so it was tyme well spent...

i also enjoyed doin the show coz it have been a long while since my last show outside of uni...

me and the nafastari dance team..

but dont let these events, deter me from my main objective today...
which is...

NINA'S BURBDAY!!!

happy birthday dear!
sori i cant be there with u celebrating...
(but im here in my room, sick! typing this up for u)
but ill make it up to you somehow....
hope u have many more burbdays to come and many more memories that come with it..

this is nina, everybody!

nina is a dear fren of mine
and appreciate every moment we have spent together...

a person of great personality and humour...
u are a great fren.

i wish u all the best in ur future

so, sorry for all the mistakes ive done to u.
sorry for not able to dedicate my performance to u last Sunday..
(i tried but, those mc's are just unnegotiatable...)

and sori for the times i had to raise my voice...

tanx for always being there,
tanx for the happy memories,
tanx for the many escapes...
tanx for my wonderful burbday,
tanx for being my fren.

hapy birthday, nina.

p.s
she has also lied to people,
telling them its her burbday eventho its not...

(kesian hanif and Dr.)
but i dont think it worked tho...

toodles!




0 people give a shit!:

Post a Comment