Wednesday, March 18, 2009

lifes like that, i suppose?

Portrait of an Old Man with Beard

im really over my head these days...
there seems to be problems with the internet connection here in uni...
my car is in the workshop for another week...
im hitching on fido for the tyme being..

Tanx Fido!

and dont forget bout the studio work...
the first years a about done with their work...
damn!

it seems like i dont have tyme for anythin rite now...
(tp sempat lak tulis post kat blog kan?)
even after the accident i still have yet be able to go back home to tell my family how it happpened...
for those who still dont noe,
(i live 15 minutes away from uni...)

luckily, tanx to my dear frens i did have a decent birthday...
a much needed day out.

ya ALLAH!
i cant wait to get my car back...!
i feel so at lost without it...
cant wait to see its new paint job...
hope its good,
it did cost me rm1800!
HAHAHA!

(a thought just came up to my head)
chomel nyer kucing2 kat KAED nie...

toodles.

0 people give a shit!:

Post a Comment