Saturday, March 13, 2010

5 things to look up to this year.

two months ago,
simplymael.blogspot.com
celebrated its 1st birthday.
today,
its another special occasion
to be celebrated.
which is,
the sole writer of this blogs
22nd birthday!!
yippee!!!

i want to say my tanks to everyone who wished me happy birthday
and to the wonderful frens who bought me a cake last night.

may all of u be blessed by god
for ur kindness...

my resolution for this year
1. is to be able to accomplish all my responsibilities as well as i can...
2. to be able to reach that distant 70kg ive been eying for awhile.
3. play music with my frens and enjoying it as much as i could.
4. not to be preoccupied with unnecessary things.
5. hang on to my friends for dear life!

toodles!

0 people give a shit!:

Post a Comment