Tuesday, January 27, 2009

finaLLy!

congregation leaving the reformed church in nuenen 1279


i have finally started writing a blog...

yeah i noe its like the in thing to these days,

its not like i want to be in with the trend,

but i just think blogging is fun and interesting...

i told my sis that i wanted to start blogging,

she quickly replied,

'jangan tulis pasal apa2 sensitif tau!'

haha...

i cant promise that...

this blog is simply to share my thoughts...

if anybody disagrees with me,

then they can simply,

shove it up ur **s.

hahaha...

so, how bout it frens and foes...

blogging - its sure is the in thing of the century...

Campo di grano sotto un cielo nuvoloso 1890


i promised myself that i want to also incorporate some classical paintings in my blog.

all the pics are from the works of vincent van gogh..

so that people can enjoy sometin new beside the pics evrybody usually use...


finally,

i should credit my frens who influenced me in starting a blog...

j.
hanim.
afif.
jee.
lea.
rain.
and also those who i SIMPLY cant remember their names rite now...

tanx for ur support eh?
hahaha..

toodles...!


0 people give a shit!:

Post a Comment